AIM
mKcRavy

Graveyard of Drunk Souls Graveyard of Drunk Souls

Hmm.

It was okay. A tad bit too easy, as some people probably stated before I did.
The little dude reminded me of the Gulls from Banja, an online flash game.

KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!! KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!!

Lol!

The only clock game/movie I like upto now. :)

War On Spam War On Spam

Ah well.

Too bad there are so many bitter losers out there who claim the game sucks (just because they can't beat it..).
Anyway, I liked it and I'm sure there's lots of other people who like it too. :)

RaidenX RaidenX

Great game. ;)

You won't find many of these on NG. Great job!

Aggressive Alpine Skiing Aggressive Alpine Skiing

Ah.

Another cool game by wiesi. :) I loved the game, though I'm not very good at it. ^_^

You're good at making games, keep at it! :D

Avoid Posidon's Wrath Avoid Posidon's Wrath

Hm.

When I saw "Posidon" my expectations of the game went down dramatically. It's Poseidon. :/

Anyway, I played it for a bit, it seems ok, only the sound of thunder is a little.. Too loud. And the game might be a liiittle too repetitive.

It looked very ok to me though, keep it up!

Aussie Christmas 2 Aussie Christmas 2

Hehe.

This is indeed based on Kick-ups, only this one seems easier. I managed to get 111 hits.

Anyway, nice game, but not something to play over and over again. ;)

Naked Woman (Steep Hill) Naked Woman (Steep Hill)

Oh my god!

I almost pissed my pants playing this! :D

I dunno how you got the idea of letting us decide about the fate of a naked woman.. But it worked out very well, alright!

You're going into my favourites. :) Lmao!

Splash and Dash Splash and Dash

This made me think of some racing game I had on my very old comp (with Windows 3.1).
Only worse. I don't really see why you should upload a demo here that only lasts 'til you finish, which you probably won't, since you have to go into the pits and buy parts. :\
Well. It all looked good, but it wasn't really a big deal.

Russian Affairs Russian Affairs

Hm.

I liked the game, however the crouching and standing up animations are a needle in my eye. It takes 2 seconds total to crouch and stand up again, plus you can't turn when you're crouching. Apart from all that, I loved how you made those little scenes with pictures (and is that you playing the detective? :P). Anyway, long story short: I love the game, the concept, the story, though a little minus point on the crouching/standing up.